Wednesday 23 February 2011

Why to blog? No better thing to do?

After thinking about my blog for at least 24 hours, i finally sat down to write my first blog. I was a little excited, nervous and confused at the same time. The thought of anyone being able to read it, anywhere, was actually frightening. I kept on thinking sitting in front of my laptop what to write about. After about 5 different themes I tried to write my blog on, I finally knew what I needed to write about. Me.

See, this blog is going to be an extension of what I am. The way I percieve things around me. What I like, dislike, why I think this world rocks and sucks at the same time, why is rock music the greatest invention of all times, why is PS3 better than Xbox 360 etc. etc. I do not care wether my blog is grammatically correct or not (actually I do), or wether I use the floweriest words available in the dictionary. What I care about is that the blog should be entertaining to read, and at least invoke some kind of reaction from people around me.

Therefore bear with me if I whine about stuff happening around me (global warming, my car not being serviced on time), or appreciate a good book or a movie. The promise is to keep you hooked up.

Therefore, I'm not gonna be preachy and philosophical, but talk about stuff that affects you and me. Practical, everyday stuff.

Wish me luck. This is going to be a bloody rocky ride :)


2 comments:

  1. Hey ...!! Good...!! I am really Happy for your BLOG thingie :)... All the Besto of the Bestest...!! Really...!! Now I see some thing interesting coming up... WoW...!!

    ReplyDelete